Saturday, January 23, 2010

Life...Interrupted

Life was so very different the last time I posted my thoughts here. I was so very different too. In many ways I miss who I was then, but not in every way. Although this last year has been relentlessly tough, for the most part I'm thankful for the lessons I've learned...and for the person I'll one day be because of those lessons.

Beth Moore endured a short season of her life she describes as the "dark night of her soul". Nichole Nordeman's words express it well..."when it's dark and it's cold and I can't feel my soul...when the world has gone gray and the rain's here to stay..."

Both these women have described how I've been feeling for quite a while. This is SO not like me. What I'm resolved to do, though, is trust that even though life isn't always good, God always is.

2 comments:

ShelleyRo said...

I love you TL

Tammie said...

Hug!